Reception is situated in a large car parking area adjoining the front gate. It is well lit at night and is accessed by several steps that have a hand rail.
• The entrance door is 740mm wide. The floor is level, except for a small raised section at the door way and is covered with a non-slip vinyl.
• There is a cushioned seating area and it is lit by 2 defused overhead lights.
If guests require assistance Lobb Fields staff will be more than happy to assist or if required will come out of reception and check them in from the car parking area.
• At night the reception area and the amenities blocks are all well-lit. There is limited lighting on the pitching area.
• Pitches are allocated when booking and staff are happy to discuss which pitches may best suit your requirements.
• Well behaved dogs are welcome on site providing they are on a lead or tied up at all times.
• The roadways are mixture of tarmac, chippings and stone and for the safety of the guests are governed by a 5mph speed limit.
• The internal gates on site are locked to vehicular access during the hours of 11pm to 8am. There is pedestrian access at all times.
• Resident wardens are situated on site in both fields and are available overnight in cases of emergency.
• There are two amenity blocks, one located in the Bottom Field and one in the Middle Field. Each block offers: separate male and female toilets, showers, baby changing facilities, covered washing up areas, laundry facilities and an outdoor shower for sandy items.
• Located at the bottom block is a unisex accessible toilet and wet room. Entry to the room is level and through a 900mm wide doorway and the flooring is of non-slip tiles. There are vertical and horizontal rails and supports near the toilet and showers for use as well as a light weight plastic chair.
• There are 2 chemical disposal points and 2 recycling areas.
• Wifi service is available on site for a fee and is accessed through your own device.
There is a defibrillator located in reception.
Communal areas and equipment
• There is an unsupervised playground which is available for children under the age of 12 years staying on site.
• A public telephone kiosk is available 24 hours a day.
Emergency evacuation procedures
• There is an emergency alarm activated by a cord if assistance is required. This room is generally kept locked and if required a key can be obtained from reception for the duration of the stay.
You can hire wheelchairs and other mobility equipment at local company Braunton Mobility. Click the link or call them on 01271 814577 to discuss your requirements.