Dear Valued Visitors
Sadly, due to the current coronavirus situation, we cannot currently open our doors on the 2020 season. We will be writing to you all personally in the coming days to discuss any existing bookings and next steps.
The health of our customers, staff and local residents is paramount as we are sure you will understand which is why we had to make the decision to remain closed until further notice and remove the link to our booking facility.
We will keep you updated with what is happening as we ourselves know more and hope to welcome you again soon. Please do contact the park if you would like any further information.
Best wishes and keep safe
The Lobb Fields team