COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering the photo competition on the Lobb Fields Facebook page you are agreeing to Lobb Fields storing and reproducing your photograph in both printed and digital marketing materials, such as our brochure and our website. If you are not happy for us to do this, please do not enter the competition or opt-out by emailing email@example.com
We will not share your information with third parties and you can opt out at any time by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries must be emailed to email@example.com
The theme is ‘Happy times at Lobb Fields’ – so tell us why your picture fits the theme in your email.
You can submit as many pictures as you like as long as they are all different.
Entry to the competition is free.
Entries must be submitted by 28th October 2018
The winner, chosen by the team at Lobb Fields, will be announced on 7th December 2018
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Lobb Fields and not to Facebook or Twitter
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Lobb Fields has no obligation to publish your photo on their website.
You must be the author/copy write holder of all images submitted.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter our competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. The competition and voting are open to all those who have stayed at Lobb Fields Camping and Caravan Park during the 2018 season.
4. The competition and voting are also open to staff working at Lobb Fields Camping and Caravan Park during the 2018 season.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
7. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by the team at Lobb Fields
7. The closing date is as specified above, and Lobb Fields reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win the competition, we will notify you by e-mail or social media. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
9. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
10. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or services.
11. If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
12. The prize must be taken during the 2019 season and can be taken at any time, but must be consecutive days.
12. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
14. Lobb Fields reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
Comments are closed.