You must read the entire site terms and conditions below before booking. All bookings, however made, are on the understanding that all the following terms and conditions are accepted.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
- The full balance for all bookings is required 7 DAYS before arrival. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable unless you are entitled to cancel the contract in the event of a serious breach of contract by the park owners.
- All bookings amended within 4 days of the original arrival date may incur a £15 admin charge at the discretion of management.
- We strongly recommend that you take out Holiday Insurance to protect you if you are unable to take your holiday.
- Bookings are only accepted from people 18 years and over.
- Bookings for High season and Bank Holiday weekends can only be made for a minimum stay of two nights
- We promise to keep all our customers safe. We ask you not to book if the law prevents you visiting or staying with us or if Government guidance means that you should not visit or stay with us, even if the law still allows you to. Our promise also means that there are limited circumstances in which we may need to cancel your holiday.
- We have the right to cancel your holiday, or any unused days, if the law prevents you visiting or staying with us. If your holiday has not started, then we will move your booking onto a future date. If your holiday has started, then we will credit you any days unused when we cancel, again less any Direct Costs. We will not charge an administration fee
- We also have the right to cancel your holiday, or any unused days, if Government guidance means that you shall not visit or stay with us, even if the law still allows you to. If your holiday has not started, then we will move your booking onto a future date and We will not charge an administration fee and will not deduct any Direct Costs. If your holiday has started, we will credit you any days unused when we cancel. We will not charge an administration fee and will not deduct any Direct Costs.
- Guests, who alter or cancel their booking with less than 48 HOURS notice, will be liable for the pitch fees as per their original booking.
- Lobb Fields Ltd reserves the right to alter the tariff in the event of any increase in VAT or costs, for example but not limited to electricity, water, gas.
- By booking and paying you agree to the terms and conditions set out by Lobb Fields Ltd.
- Guests must telephone Reception and speak to a member of staff in person if they are going to be late or to amend a booking.
- Guests are required to set up on the allocated pitch. If guests are in any doubt as to their correct pitch number or location, they must clarify with Reception before setting up as they will be required to move onto the correct area.
- Only customers included on the booking are entitled to occupy the pitch.
- We allow a maximum of 6 persons (including children) per pitch. Any extra persons are subject to the discretion of the Management.
- We reserve the right to refuse to admit to the site any person we deem to be unsuitable for the peace and quiet of a family orientated site.
- Charging of electric cars on your pitch is forbidden. Breach of this rule may place the safety of the park at risk and you may be asked to leave without notice. Please use the charging station provided in the car park. Tokens available from Reception.
- Only customers included on the booking form are allowed to stay on pitch
- Dogs are allowed on the site with responsible owners.
- Dogs must be tied up or always kept on a lead and exercised only in the dog walk area.
- All owners must clear up any mess and never leave their dogs on the site unattended.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept certain breeds we deem to be inappropriate and require a dog’s removal if it becomes a nuisance or danger to other guests.
BEHAVIOUR (IN THE INTEREST OF HEALTH & SAFETY)
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour of all persons in their party and must supervise children appropriately.
- The site gates are locked to vehicles between 11pm and 8am. Pedestrian access is always open
- Noise must be kept to a minimum after 11pm.
- Guests are requested to pitch all units at least 3 metres apart.
- Fires / Chinese lanterns are not allowed on the campsite.
- BBQ’s are permitted, gas or charcoal only and disposable ones must be 30cms off the grass.
- There is to be no flying of Drones over the campsite without written permission from the Directors.
- Road Traffic Regulations are applicable whilst driving on the site.
- In the interest of safety children must not play around the amenity areas.
- Generators are not allowed on the site.
- The speed limit of 10 mph must be adhered to by all whilst on the site including cyclists.
- We operate a ZERO tolerance to any form of illegal activity on site.
- Visitors are permitted but must report to reception upon arrival where a small charge is applied.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES
- These rules have been made to look after both the health and safety of all concerned. In additions by so doing we hope to provide circumstances that provide the maximum enjoyment of all our customers. Failing to comply with these conditions or acting in a manner that is disrespectful to others, may result in the offending party being asked to leave immediately.
- Neither the company, its servants nor agents accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by the applicants or their property during the period they or any of them are on the site except where it arises from the negligence of the company, its agents, or servants.
We wish you all a wonderful and happy holiday at Lobb Fields