You must read the entire site terms and conditions below before booking. All bookings, however made, are on the understanding that all the following terms and conditions are accepted.
- The full balance payment for all bookings will be required a week before arrival. Please note that all payments are non-refundable unless you are entitled to cancel the contract in the event of a serious breach of contract by the park owners. It is recommended that independent travel insurance is considered.
- In light of the Test and Trace system and the need for us to know who is on site at all times, you will be required to complete a form on arrival, giving the names of all the people in your household. Those people from a different household will also need to provide their full contact details. The information is required to be kept by Lobb Fields for a minimum of 21 days.
- Guests who have symptoms of Corona Virus must stay on their pitch and inform Reception immediately by phone.
- Bookings for High season and Bank Holiday weekends can only be made for a minimum stay of two nights.
- Bookings are only accepted from people 18 years and over.
- We allow a maximum of 6 persons (including children) per pitch. Any extra persons are subject to the discretion of the Management.
- We will do our best to place parties of two or more units together, or place you on a specific pitch if requested. However it must be clearly understood that the acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch.
- Guests, who alter their booking with less than 2 days’ notice, will be liable for the pitch fees as per their original booking.
- Check-in is from 12 noon; Check-out is by 10.30am. No pitching is allowed after 10pm.
- Guests must telephone Reception and speak to a member of staff in person if they are going to be late or to amend a booking.
- All arrivals must report to Reception before proceeding on to the site.
- Only customers included on the booking are entitled to occupy the pitch.
- All pitches not claimed by 6pm on the day of arrival will be re-let unless prior arrangements have been made with a member of staff in Reception.
- Guests are required to set up on the allocated pitch. If guests are in any doubt as to their correct pitch number or location they must clarify with Reception before setting up as they will be required to move onto the correct area.
- We reserve the right to refuse to admit to the site any person we deem to be unsuitable for the peace and quiet of a family orientated site.
- Charging of electric cars on your pitch is forbidden. Breach of this rule may place the safety of the park at risk and you may be asked to leave without notice. Please use the charging station provided in the car park. Tokens available from Reception.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour of all persons in their party and must supervise children appropriately.
- No leather balls or heavy balls are to be used on the site.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum after 11pm.
- In the interest of Health and Safety:
The site gates are locked to vehicles between 11pm and 8am. Pedestrian access is open at all times.
Guests are requested to pitch all units at least 3 metres apart.
Fires / Chinese lanterns are not allowed on the campsite.
There is to be no flying of Drones over the campsite without written permission from the Directors.
Road Traffic Regulations are applicable whilst driving on the site.
The speed limit of 10 mph must be adhered to by all whilst on the site including cyclists.
Children must not play around the amenities areas.
Generators are not allowed on the site.
- Dogs are allowed on the site with responsible owners.
Dogs must be tied up or kept on a lead at all times and exercised only in the dog walk.
All owners must clear up any mess and never leave their dogs on the site unattended.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept certain breeds we deem to be inappropriate and require a dog’s removal if it becomes a nuisance or danger to other guests.
- Failing to comply with these conditions or acting in a manner that is disrespectful to others, may result in the offending party being asked to leave immediately.
- Lobb Fields Ltd reserves the right to alter the tariff in light of any increase in costs or VAT. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Neither the company, its servants nor agents accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by the applicants or their property during the period they or any of them are on the site except where it arises from the negligence of the company, its agents or servants.
We are delighted to hear your comments or suggestions as to how we can improve our Caravan and Camping Site. Please speak to our Managers, or write to: The Directors, Lobb Fields Ltd, C/O Stevens and Willey, Grenville House, 9 Boutport Street, Barnstaple, Devon EX31 1TZ.