Searching for the perfect place to escape to this spring and summer? Lobb Fields has everything you need for a wonderful North Devon holiday
With holidays abroad still looking uncertain, the allure of a staycation in beautiful North Devon is greater than ever – and Lobb Fields guarantees everything you could wish for in a wonderful North Devon holiday.
Why choose Lobb Fields?
- Lobb Fields is located within a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve and is extremely close to some of the UK’s best beaches. Saunton Sands beach – renowned for its miles of golden beach, stunning dune system and longboard-friendly waves – is just three minutes’ drive from the campsite. A couple of minutes further is surfy Croyde and, just beyond it, wonderful Woolacombe Beach.
- We’re just a five-minute walk from the lovely village of Braunton which is crammed with quirky and independent places to eat, a deli, rum bar, cool coffee shops, surfwear stores – and one of the best fish and chip restaurants in the whole of the UK.
- It’s also worth us pointing out that by travelling to North Devon for a break rather than, say, Cornwall, you’re reducing a lot of time spent in the car. If you’ve experienced being in a hot car, in traffic, for hours with young children, you’ll agree that the less time spent travelling, the better.
- Fantastic walking and cycling opportunities await, whether you decide to escape the crowds and experience the beauty of North Devon via the Tarka Trail or explore the spectacular scenery on Exmoor National Park.
- Our camping, caravan and motorhome pitches are set within miles of rolling pastureland and offer a real escape to nature. With 180 large pitches (123 with electric hook-ups, 12 on hard standing and 21 seasonal pitches) and a camping field for traditional campers, we’ve got plenty of space for larger families as well as couples and solo explorers.
- We may be tucked away in a peaceful pocket of Devon countryside but our facilities (which are extremely close to all pitches and camping fields) are bang up-to-date and include contemporary showers with unlimited hot water, on-site laundry rooms and on-site surf hire.
- We are one of the few camping parks in the area which are dog friendly – we even have a dedicated dog-walking route on-site.
- We have fantastic new managers and wardens, who are dedicated to ensuring you have the best possible holiday.
Following the latest government announcement, we are planning to reopen our campsite and welcome guests from 12 April 2021 (possibly with restrictions) and fully open on 17 May 2021. Please note, we’re constantly monitoring the situation and this date is subject to current government rules.
At Lobb Fields we work tirelessly to ensure the campsite is immaculately clean and safe, so our guests and team members are secure and protected onsite.
During the winter months we’ve implemented new safety measures, including structural changes to the washing facilities, so we can reopen all our amenities in the confidence they are Covid-safe.
We take our duty-of-care responsibilities to our customers, team and our local neighbours very seriously and aim to ensure that a great holiday for you also has a positive impact on the community and local environment.
Ready to book your North Devon holiday? Visit our online booking system here.
Have any questions about a current booking or want more information? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team at email@example.com or by calling 01271 812090.